Mach 6 Aluminium
Dominate new terrain with the new Mach 6 Aluminum.
Pivot makes the best enduro/trail bike in the world, and now we are bringing the incredibly high standards of our Mach 6 flagship design to an aluminum frame. With the all-new Mach 6 Aluminum, we’ve met our carbon frame standards for stiffness, power transfer and perfectly dialed suspension performance, culminating in a bike that raises every rider’s ability to conquer aggressive, technical trails.
With input from Pivot’s roster of world class DH and Enduro athletes, we’ve dialed in every feature of our renowned design and set a new standard for the ultimate enduro/trail machine. The Mach 6 Aluminum devours singletrack – the 27.5” wheels, slack head angle, short chainstays and low bottom bracket height all add up to incredibly versatile and capable bike that redefines aluminum in the enduro/trail category.
Mach 6 Aluminium: Solar Orange
Mach 6 Aluminium: Anodized Jet Black
NEW Mach 6 Aluminum Features
• Pivot’s newest aluminum frameset utilizes next-generation, variable wall thickness hydro-
forming - bringing carbon-level strength, stiffness, precision, and control to produce the
ultimate aluminum frame design
• 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
• 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain.
• All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro
Max Cartridge Bearings
• New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
• Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float DPS Shock with EVOL air sleeve
• Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel
• Easy to use mix of external and internal cable routing
• Internal stealth dropper post compatible
• New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect
front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system
• Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
• PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance – co-designed by
Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes
• Medium frame weight: 3.6kg/7.4 lbs including shock
• Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4’10” and 6’2”+
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling