Dominate on any surface – paved or otherwise – with the versatile Pivot Vault.
When your ride includes every possibility, the Vault’s thru-axle disc brake design combines with next generation cross/gravel geometry for an unmatched multi-surface riding experience. The Vault is the perfect marriage of Tour de France-caliber carbon frame technology, new school gravel/cyclocross racing geometry and design features that bring out the best in your handling skills.
Pivot Vault: Natural Carbon/Electric Blue
• Thru-axle, disc brake design.
• Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any road surface.
• Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for ideal
weight, strength and stiffness.
• Optimized layup structure with ideal top tube and stay shaping for comfort and power
output on long rides, rough roads and epic adventures.
• Internal cable routing is compatible with both Di2 and traditional,
mechanical shifting systems.
• 1.5” tapered steerer carbon fork with oversized crown optimizes stiffness, increases
steering precision and eliminates brake chatter on rough surfaces.
• BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power
transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance.
• Disc brake compatible with 140-160mm rotors.
• Clearance for up to 38c tires.
• 2 bottle cage mounts.
• Available as a complete bike or as a frame/fork/headset.
• Sizes XS, S, M, L for riders between 5’3” and 6’3”.
• Carbon with Pivot Blue accents.
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling