Bar Fly Direct Stem Mount Mini (Garmin) (not compatible w/ Edge 1000)
With dual positions optimised for Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810 and Touring/Touring Plus GPS computers the Bar Fly Direct Stem Mini Mount from Tate Labs is designed to work with all Fizik Stems and ONLY 3T stems with the slotted faceplate. This exclusive design for Fizik and 3T stems offers an adjustable viewing angle with absolute engagement signalled via tactile 'click'. It is carbon-bar friendly and is also suitable for integration with Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS modules, however it is not compatible with the Garmin Edge 1000.
Bar Fly Exclusive Design for Fizik and 3T stems.
- - Works with all Fizik Stems and ONLY 3T stems with slotted faceplate (in photo). Email us with questions or to confirm compatibility.
- - Compatible with Fizik R1 and R3 Stems, and 3T ARX stem.
- - Dual Positions Optimized for Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810 and Touring/Touring Plus.
- - Adjustable viewing angle.
- - Positive engagement with a Click.
- - 17 grams.
- - Made in the USA.
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling