Stans NoTubes Tire Sealant - Quart (32 fl oz)
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution
Inside this simple black bottle is a product that changing cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant.
The #1 Rated Tire Sealant on the Market
Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4" almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One pint will convert up to 8 tires.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling